A Great Hospital Starts With An Excellent Staff. We Take Pride In Our Employees And The Service They Provide.
Please click on the Department links below to learn more about our staff.
Caring about your health from the start of life
The Perinatal Department of Pacific Hospital Of Long Beach consists of three patient care areas: Labor and Delivery, Post Partum and Nursery. The Perinatal Units provide care to low risk patients from gestation to post partum.
- Pain Management during labor
- Food vouchers for birthing partners
- Antepartum testing
- Staff educated to assist with lactation
- Multilingual Staff
- Transfer to a higher level of care if needed
- Free scheduled transportation
Post Partum: 10:00a
to 8:00p, 7 days a week
Allow only 2 visitors at a time and no children under 12 unless they are siblings.
Labor and Delivery:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Main phone: (562) 997-2447
- Post Partum: (562) 997-2446
- Nursery: (562) 997-2449
- Childbirth Education Classes: (562) 997-2345